Thursday, May 21, 2009

Choo Choo...

Come on ride the train it's the choo choo train
Come on ride the train it's the choo choo
– Quad City DJ's

--

Helllllloooo!
Just thought i would double-up today...
after have a rough yesterday and early morning today...my afternoon has done a 180!

so i thought i would share.

first, i'll admit on the blogosphere, i'm bad at math. really bad.
so bad that i've bounced more than one check in my life.
well this time my bad math was in my favor.
i checked of some wrong bills in my check register and when i realized this, i ended up with $50 more in my account! Choo Choo!

then went home for lunch to hang out with Bagley. he didn't get into any trouble and we went for a nice walk...i mean 80 degrees outside! Choo Choo!

After our awesome walk i rode my bike back to work. i ended up wearing my bathing suit top and a tube top cause its so f-ing gorgeous out! (don't worry, i brought work appropriate clothes to change into)

so now its the end of the day and i'm heading out to watch some bike polo (ie. have a beer and be in the sun) then ride off to bike night at Now Thats Class for a free beer.

hopefully tomorrow with be a good one. Pick-up volleyball at Whiskey Island around 3:30 (yeah, my office closes at 3 tomorrow)

have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment