– LeBron James
I'm in a bad mood. Not an ordinary i'll get over it in a few hours bad mood, but one that's been lingering since yesterday around 8pm. (yes, even before the Cavs lost).
Usually a good night sleep fixes my bad moods, that or a few beers.
But neither helped.
Yesterday evening started off right. I rode my bike to work and to volleyball. My dad took me to dinner and stayed to watch me play volleyball...that's when it stared to go down hill...
- we lost volleyball 1-2, and the other team was down a player...Grumble.
- i got home to find my loving dog felt like finding my x-rays and doctors notes from my fractured hand and having a snack with them...Grumble.
- i find out that i'm getting hit harder with this stupid recession than i thought and i realize i can't afford to have a lot of fun this weekend...Grumble.
- i have a brief convo with a rival kickball team about how they're the champions two sessions in a row and they point out I'm in a bad mood...Grumble.
- The Cavs lose...Grumble.
- On my ride home from downtown some black Cadillac POS with rims decides to park his car in the bike lane on the Lorain bridge. i swear and flick him off cause i almost rear ended him (on my bike)...Grumble.
- i wake up this morning to find out its only Thursday...Grumble.
- i go to the pop machine to get a juice for breakfast and its out...Grumble.
- My little sis is graduating from high school on Tuesday.
- I get to work on this cool video for a client that will resemble Monty Python-ness animation.
- my co-workers and i are going to the tribe game next Friday.
- next Saturday i'll be at Nelsons Ledges for a Badfish concert.
- in about 3 weeks i get to see my Florida bestest and go to a wedding with her!
- and in 4 weeks from tomorrow i'll be landing in Chicago for a weekend of Cubs/Tribe baseball with PB&J and the rest of Cleveland!
What has put you in a bad mood? How long has it lasted?