Thursday, July 16, 2009

As if...

Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.
– Cher (Clueless)

--

Ten years ago today was a Friday (i checked) and i was on summer vacation. i had high school graduation parties to go to. i had a boyfriend who's car was broke and i had to drive around in my soft top red jeep wrangle. God i miss that car. i had 1 bill to my name. my pager.

for my 18th birthday the HS BF and i went to the zoo. yes, i wanted to see penguins on my birthday. i got my navel pierced (and passed out) and i went to the pool to show it off to my dad and step mom. that night at dinner (or whenever i had my birthday dinner) i lit up a cig in front of my dad. yeah, i felt totally rebellious.

so now, after voting in 3 presidential elections, a college diploma, and a "big kid" job i still want that rebellious feeling. however, i don't want to end up in jail.

i think a new tattoo might be needed. what should i get and where?

2 comments:

  1. So funny you say that.. because last night, while driving alone, I stopped at a red light near a tattoo shop and thought much the same thing. Where did all my rebel go? I should stop in there and get a rad tattoo. Maybe like a snake wrapped around the neck of a guitar. Or like a skull or something so that people think I am a hard ass. But then the light changed and I drove home in my Nissan Altima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... how about a tattoo on your foot? i have one on the top of my right foot that i love. also thinking of getting a little wrist one. maybe some type of symbol that has meaning to you, or your initials?
    happy birthday?? :)

    ReplyDelete