Friday, November 6, 2009

Let the spending begin!

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. 
– Bo Derek 

--

I was recently hired for a part time job to get me through the holidays. Starting Saturday I'll be working at Strongsville mall at a kiosk.

what will i be selling?
only the coolest Cleveland t-shirts ever!

yep, i got hired by C.L.E. Clothing Co.
The kiosk is there every day till January, however my smiling face will only be there on the weekends.

there are some great shirts printed on American Apparel and they're all about supporting Cleveland!

it's been a while since I've worked retail, so we'll see how it goes. i used to be awesome at selling roller-blades while i worked at Koenigs...yeah, it's been that long.

so this weekend if your out starting your holiday shopping...stop by, chit-chat and I'll sell you some of the awesome shirts.


GO CLEVELAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment