If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
– Chinese Proverb
if you know me i have zero patience. i need things to happen right away. (probably the biggest understatement of my life)
anyways...walking to work today i made a mental list of things i can't wait for...in no particular order...
• the downtown flowers that hang on the lamp posts
• st. malachi race tomorrow (5 miles with 90% chance of rain)
• the tribe home opener
• the DC 1/2 marathon
• the DC 1/2 marathon road trip with The Plum and AJP
• st. patty's day
• Sara & Lara Host Trivia Night NICKELODEON Style @ cranky's on tuesday!
• Spring Co-ed football
• bike polo
• day light savings
• Kentucky Derby and the Unstable Clown Party
• Cavs playoffs
• Maggie's Chicago Bachelorette Party!
i think that's it for now...
have a great weekend everyone, and don't forget to come to Cranky's on St. Patty's Day Eve! Sara and i have some awesome gifts to give away!