Tuesday, June 1, 2010

mothersday...

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.– Buddy Hackett

--

okay i know mothers day was like 10 years ago, but i've been busy. and while i hate talking about stuff that happened so long ago i felt this was post worthy.

why?

cause i cooked.

yes.
me.
i cooked my dearest mother, grandmother, adam and my brother dinner.

it.
was.
awesome.

i got the recipe from my great friend/co-work Mr. LaPerna. i knew it was going to be good. i instructed my brother on what to buy and i was the chef for the after-noon. even though my mom insisted on make appetizers i was the chef.

it was called Sicilian Basil with Scallops on Angel Hair Pasta. it was good. however, i'm not a fan of Angel Hair so if i ever make this again i'll probably use linguine.

everyone loved it and i think i finally was able to give my mom and grandma left overs.

if you're interested you can get the recipe here.

so without further adieu...



check back tomorrow for a recap of memorial day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love anything and everything with scallops.

    ReplyDelete