Thursday, August 26, 2010

miss me yet?

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
– Lewis Carroll

--

besides being so busy at work, packing for my move to Ohio City and Roller Derby i've missed out on some good ol' hang-time with my loves.

i miss all my friends. AJP is at her new job, JV is in Tremont, Jess is getting ready for her wedding, Shibani even designed a new blog that i didn't even know happen till yesterday! and all my other friends (yes i have more than 4) i have no idea...my weekends have recently been sucked in to family events...which is fun, but, hello, i need to drink with my friends and find out what's going on with them! and facebook will only get me so much information.

what do i have planned this weekend...
Tonight: finish packing
Friday: move and date night
Saturday: clean old apt, rest for sunday
Sunday: Blood & Thunder Derby Boot Camp...all day
Monday: unpack, clean and enjoy new apt.

so to all my friends that miss me, i miss you just as much. but have no fear. i'll be planning an awesome house warming party. in the mean time please feel free to facebook stalk me.

have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment